Director of Coaching U11-19 & Assistant Director of Methodology.
As a Dayton native, I am excited to work with a club and university that will help make Dayton a strong community for player development and playing opportunities. I hope my experience as a player, student athlete and coach will allow me to equip my players with the tools necessary to succeed in soccer and life.
· USSF C License
· La Liga Level 3 Formation
· Master of Tactical Analysis (Football Science Institute)
· TOVO V1 Online Methodology
· CUSA Staff Head Coach (2019-Present)
· University of Dayton Assistant (2021 - Present)
· Dayton Dutch Lions WPSL Head Coach (2020-Present)
· Dayton Dutch Lions WPSL Assistant Coach (2017)
· Centerville High School Boys Assistant (2017-2020)
· Centerville High School Girls Assistant (2020)
· Ohio ODP State Staff (2018-2019)
We will play a very dynamic attacking style of soccer based heavily on the principles of positional play. Players are encouraged to take risks offensively and to not be afraid to make a mistake. We will value the ball and have the ability to solve problems with our ability to possess.
Most important to me is player development, success and enjoyment.
"No successful team or culture was ever built on easy standards. It requires a group of people who demand excellence from themselves and from those around them."
As part of our year-round training and programming and CUSA offers;
Twice per week training in Spring & Fall
2-3 times per week training in Winter on turf under floodlights
Indoor Futsal sessions once per week during the winter
Skills Camps and Clinics
If you are in the Dayton area, and beyond, CUSA is the best club to be at and will provide your player with the best training available in state.
Come out and train with us for a few nights, we guarantee you'll love the experience. Book a couple of training sessions with us http://www.cusasoccer.org/tryouts